Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Got Time?

It's 10:04 PM right now (the times shown on these entries are always a few hours behind, I don't know why), and I am quite tired. This is one of the only instances I can remember when a day of delivering pizza pies made me genuinely exhausted. I was up at 6:00 this morning for a Bible study at Starbucks. (No, I'm not pious, just a sucker for sleep deprivation and coffee.) Later I worked from 10:30 AM to 9:40 PM. Granted, 11 hours of my job is probably nothing compared to 3 hours working as one of those melon cart pushers in India. But still, I'm tired.

This is my big excuse for not writing a full entry today. I told myself I had to post something after I got home from work or I couldn't eat. This is so I can eat.

I'll return tomorrow with a post on Hip Hop as the blogathon continues. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment