Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nothing To Say

[Written 4/16]

I didn't post yesterday, the 15th, because I didn't have anything to say. I feel like writing is part of a larger conversation, and I'm feeling more and more that I just need to be listening and learning at this stage of life. Sometimes I wonder if I have any insights to contribute at all, but on other days I feel like writing a confident unapologetic book of thoughts and reflections as though I had a wealth of life experience behind me. I actually have lived a lifetime. I'm only 23, but if I died today it would have been a lifetime, right?

I've told myself I should be writing some of these ahead of time, but that hasn't really worked out. I also just found that I can change the post time of a given entry. Seems like cheating, but it keeps the whole post per day blogathon going. And I am managing to do this alphanumeric posting order as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment